“An artist is not one who is inspired, but one who inspires others”-Salvador Dalí
As an artist and educator, I see myself as a catalyst for creativity and connection.
When I’m not creating my own art, I’d enjoy teaching the next generation of artists and thinkers. For me, being an educator is not just about passing on technical skills, but about inspiring students to think critically, communicate effectively, and express themselves through their art. My art class is a place of discovery and experimentation, where students are encouraged to explore their own unique styles and perspectives.
My goal as a teaching artist: To empower and inspire my students to find their own voice and create something truly purposeful.
Invited Guest Speaker:
- Rodin Museum: Young Friends Event (Special Guest Artist)
- Please Touch Museum (Speaker and Artist)
- Al Dia Women of Merit Event (Special Guest Artist)
- Harvard College (panelist)
- Rowan University (Speaker)
- Bells and Whistles: Self Love Series (panelist)
- Street Art Dept (panelist)
- University of Delawear (Speaker + Workshop)
- The Mighty Engine (panelist)
- Laguna College of Art and Design (Speaker + Workshop)